Monday, May 23, 2011

Mini Adventure With Mr Lego Man

Its been awhile since i updated my photography activities..
Not much i guess.. I wish i could go and capture some beautiful places and scenery..
but lately, i was so busy with my works and helping my cousin with her wedding...

I was reading Digital Camera magazine when i came across this topic

MINI ADVENTURE
create a miniature scenarios


cool huh?? more or less like this.. but of course i could not capture this kind of small detail.. I do need a marco lense...


Crazily craving to have a macro lense!!!
ok fine.. this is my version of mini adventure



Mini Adventure With Mr. Lego Man

Actually, he's a scuba diver... But i decided to give him a different adventure.



















THE END

A bad ending i guess... Or maybe its not the end yet... What could the ending be??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...